It was already launched for OPPO Reno 5 Pro after a long standing rumor. This series of smartphones will come with a 90Hz refresh rate OLED screen, a top-of-the-line chipset supporting 5G usage, SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging system and colorOS 11 operating system based on Android 11. Since in the box.
OPPO Reno 5 Pro come with an OLED screen, Full HD + resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. But there will be a slight difference in the size of the screen, the Reno 5 Pro will have a larger screen size of 6.55 inches. In addition, Reno 5 Pro can also push the screen brightness more than that 500 nits as well (normal model can only push up to 430 nits)
OPPO Reno 5 Pro + specifications
- 6.55 inch AMOLED screen, 1080 x 2400 pixel 90Hz
- Snapdragon 865 chip
- 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB capacity
- 4 rear camera, Main 50MP lens, f / 1.8 + Ultrawide 16MP, f / 2.2 + Telephoto 13MP, f / 2.4 + Macro 2MP, f / 2.4
- 32MP front camera, f / 2.4
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- 5G support, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- USB-C port, no 3.5 m headphone jack M
- 4500mAh battery, supports 65W fast charging, Reverse charging
- Android 11 operating system (ColorOS 11.1)
- Body size 159.9 x 72.5 x 8 mm, weight 184 grams
OPPO Reno5 Pro + will be released in China on December 29, 2020 with a price of 3,999 yuan (about 18,500 baht) for the 8GB / 128GB model and a price of 4,499 yuan (about 20,500 baht) for the 12GB / 256GB model. Choose from 2 colors: black and blue.