SONY ALPHA 7S III FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA, 12.1 MILLION RESOLUTION, 4K 120P 10-BIT 4: 2: 2 VIDEO . EVEN IN SMALL SPACES SUPPORT FOR USE IN BOTH STILL PHOTOGRAPHY AND TO PROFESSIONAL FILM WORK
The Sony A7S III is a full-frame mirrorless sensor camera.
Autofocus is fast and accurate, with the camera the autofocus system all the time. But more than 7 levels of AF can be switch and more than 5 levels of AF subject-shift sensitivity can be switched on. A light touch can SONY ALPHA 7S III temporarily turn on AF during manual focus operation.
The Real-time Eye Focus System uses AI to achieve fast, accurate focusing, both in still photography or during movie making. Supports recording video with 4K video resolution at 120 frames per second.
All images can be shot with an ISO value to be adjusted from 80-102,400, expandable to 80-409,600 for video shooting and 40-409,600 for still photography. Use it for shooting in low conditions. Take good photos in the dark And also reduced the noise as well.
16-bit RAW output for Post-Production functionality is available via an HDMI connection to an external recorder, while XAVC HS 4K, XAVC S 4K, or XAVC SI 4K and proxy files can be saved with. Any Together in the camera.Editing of smaller proxy files reduces the load on the computer and speeds up the workflow. The battery continues to work longer to meet the needs of more professional video users.
The price on the official website of the SONY A7S III (Body) is 121,990 baht.
INTERESTING FEATURES OF SONY A7S III
- 12.1 megapixel image resolution, full-frame Exmor RTM CMOS sensor, beautiful images, clear colors, rich colors, built-in vibration.
- Sharp images when shooting in low light, ISO adjustable, set 80 to 102,400, expandable for still images 40 to 409,600 for video or movie, expandable from 80 to 409,600 shooting at dark, can shoot stars.
- The new BIONZ XR ™ processor is 8 times faster than before, with fast autofocus. There is a system to track objects. Continuously without falling off 10 frames per second continuous shooting, supports Real-time Eye AF for still and video shooting.
- Records video at 4K 120pi resolution, 10 bit 4: 2: 2 color, and supports H.265 codec for true-to-life color grading. First time 4K 60p video was recorded at 16-bit RAW video streamed over an HDMI cable.
- Good cooling system Over an hour of continuous 4K 60p video recording at 10-bit 4: 2: 2
- Editing of smaller proxy files reduces the computer’s workload and speeds up the process.